1 a book in which the nurse writes down the time and dates arranged for people to see the doctor
2 containing harmful bacteria
3 pills to kill bacteria and cure the infected part of the body
4 the room in which sick people see the doctor for advice or treatment
5 unexpected and dangerous situation that must be dealt with immediately
- This is a linear passage so the questions are asked in the order of the passage.
- Read the passage a few times - skim to get a rough idea, scan for details.
- Read and understand the question.
- Refer to the passage and locate the phrase or sentence where the answer may be found.
- Read the questions again and pick your answer.
- If the answer is not found in the passage, infer or make your conclusions based on the passage.